Books are an escape...

Books are an escape from reality, they are a look into a different world, they are entertaining. I am going to list the books I read and give my honest opinion. Nothing too deep though, I read for enjoyment and for entertainment. To be honest, I actually like most of the books I read. So if nothing else, you'll find some new authors, or new books to check out!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Absolute FAVORITE Author

If nothing else I want to help get the word out about my favorite author Korin Bridges.  If you haven't read anything by her yet, go check her out at Amazon.com.  She has written four book so far, they are amazing!  She is a self-published author so she is relying on word of mouth to get her books read!  Let's help her out!!  Here's the info and reading order of her books:

Sisterhood of Secrets
The Awakening
The Confrontation
The Transformation

Brotherhood of the Wolf
Striker

Check them out...you will not be disappointed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment